|Safety pin prick
Sep 1, 2010
I was at a huge consignment sale yesterday and pricked my finger with an open safety pin am I at risk for any diseases? I am worries because I am nursing my baby and don't want to put him at risk.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No I would not be at all concerned.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Aids From A Safety Pin?
- Tingling In Feet After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- How Much Does It Cost For Std Testing?
- List Of Incurable Stds
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.