|result interpretation hepa b
Sep 1, 2010
please help to interpret this result;
< 6 IU/ml < 35 copies/ml The method used for HBV DNA Viral Load PCR is COBAS TaqMan HBV Test. The detectable range with this method is 6 - 110,000,000 IU/ml (35 - 640,200,000 copies/ml). The quantification is homogenous for all HBV genotypes tested.
Response from Dr. McGovern
It just tells me that you do not have detectable virus. That's great.
My husbands liver
Hepatitis A recovery
- Bloody Pee After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does Hpv Last In The Immune System?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Can Indirect Contact With Body Fluids Cause HIV?
- Does Precum Contain Enough Hiv To Infect?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.