|result interpretation hepa b
Sep 1, 2010
please help to interpret this result;
< 6 IU/ml < 35 copies/ml The method used for HBV DNA Viral Load PCR is COBAS TaqMan HBV Test. The detectable range with this method is 6 - 110,000,000 IU/ml (35 - 640,200,000 copies/ml). The quantification is homogenous for all HBV genotypes tested.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It just tells me that you do not have detectable virus. That's great.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Cause Enlarged Groin Lymph Nodes?
- How Long Does Hpv Last Without A Host?
- The First Symptoms Of Genital Warts Pictures
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.