My husbands liver

My husband has had HIV since 1995. Last mounth he had a elevated live function, so they tested his blood again and it was the same. He takes truvada, reyataz, and norvir for his HIV, but I was woundering what it all means. Is this something that should alarm us or I'm I just being a worry wort.

If he does not have hepatitis B or C, they are probably just monitoring his liver tests while he is on medications. Most medications are broken down in the liver so it is appropriate that patients who take medications should have intermittent monitoring of their liver tests.

Please be certain though that he has been tested in the past for both viruses....

PLS HCV
result interpretation hepa b