Am I at risk for contracting HCV?

Hello! Something strange recently happened to me, and it has me worried about blood-borne diseases. Last month I was at camp with other teenagers from all over the country, and we all had to wear nametags. One night I noticed some red stuff on my nametag. Assuming that it was pasta sauce from that nights dinner, I wet my finger wiped it across the red stuff, then stupidly put it back in my mouth to rewet it so I coujld wipe the rest off. At that point I realized that it was blood. I am prone to canker sores and am unsure if there were any small wounds in my mouth. Should i be worried about hepatitis or other diseases? Should I get tested, and if so when is the best time to do it?

I think the chance of getting hepatitis virus infection this way would be extremely unlikely. Even mouth sores are not open bleeding wounds so I think it is a real stretch to imagine this as an incident of concern. I would not recommend testing.

HEP B
PLS HCV