|THANKS THANKS - You helped me to get through
Aug 21, 2010
Hello doctor , I am form india, Male 22. I was afraid of HCV exposure. I contacted you through this forum . You said risk factor was very very low and I had a false positive pcr at 4 the week .Then on 5th week and 9th week pcr results gave "HCV RNA NEGATIVE AND NOT DETECTED".I think i no need further testing and going to move on . You helped me to get through hardest time on the past few months. Thanks a lot .You helped me through the very hardest time . THANKS A LOT.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Great news! Stay safe!!!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rectal Bleeding After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Throat After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.