HBV TEST RESULT
Aug 21, 2010
Could you please advise my test result. I am totally confused with my result as below HVB VIRAL DNA QT : 407 BUT MY HVB SURFACE QT WITH REFLEX CONFIRM IS NEG WHAT SHOULD I DO TO ENSURE FOR FUTURE PROTECTION OR ELSE THANKS SO MUCH
Response from Dr. McGovern
I am uncertain as well. It is possible that one test is more sensitive than the other, and your viral load is extremely low. I would just follow up for now to be certain it stays this way.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv From Dry Humping?
- What Does Hiv Need To Survive?
- Can Blood Tests For Yearly Physical Find Hiv?
- How Long After Possible Infection Should I Wait Before Getting A Blood Test For Hepatitis C?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes Igg And Igm?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.