|HBV TEST RESULT
Aug 21, 2010
Could you please advise my test result. I am totally confused with my result as below HVB VIRAL DNA QT : 407 BUT MY HVB SURFACE QT WITH REFLEX CONFIRM IS NEG WHAT SHOULD I DO TO ENSURE FOR FUTURE PROTECTION OR ELSE THANKS SO MUCH
Response from Dr. McGovern
I am uncertain as well. It is possible that one test is more sensitive than the other, and your viral load is extremely low. I would just follow up for now to be certain it stays this way.
HCV transmission question
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- What Parts Of The Body Are Affected By Hepatitis?
- Body Fluids That Don't Carry HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.