hbv, hcv

i was pouring urine using a bedpan in to the toilet and i had a splash to my eye when the urine came in contact with the toilet water now it could have been water , now if that was urine splash to my eye would you consider that a risk for hipatitis b,c or even hiv???

If you are a healthcare worker, you should always report any incident for your own protection.

However, I would not suggest testing because mucosal splashes are extremely low risk and it appears that the splash probably involved water as well.

Ribavirin Anemia and Lipo..??
HBV TEST RESULT