Aug 21, 2010
i was pouring urine using a bedpan in to the toilet and i had a splash to my eye when the urine came in contact with the toilet water now it could have been water , now if that was urine splash to my eye would you consider that a risk for hipatitis b,c or even hiv???
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you are a healthcare worker, you should always report any incident for your own protection.
However, I would not suggest testing because mucosal splashes are extremely low risk and it appears that the splash probably involved water as well.
Ribavirin Anemia and Lipo..??
HBV TEST RESULT
- Is Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Safe?
- Sensual Massage Risk Of Getting HIV
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.