|hep b panel& hbvdna interpretation
Aug 5, 2010
HBsAG 3767.000 reactive Anti HBs <2.00 non reactive HBeAg 0.163 non reactive Anti HBe 0.639 reactive Anti HAV IgM 0.47 non reactive Anti HBc IgG 0.011 reactive Anti HCV0.039 non reactive Creatinine 0.46mg/dl SGPT/ALT 19U/l HBVDna 18IU (105 copies/ml) THANK you!
Response from Dr. McGovern
You have evidence of chronic HBV infection. However, your viral load is so low and your liver function tests are normal so I believe it is inactive. You will need to have follow-up over time to see if this stays inactive.
You don't have acute HAV or evidence of HCV.
Hep B and Co-infection
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep B From Dried Blood?
- Do Pap Smears Test For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.