Aug 5, 2010
I know that it has been asked before but i must admit that i am worried. hepatitis lives for several days in dried blood. So if my clothes came into contact with what looked like recently dried blood and then if an open wound comes into contact with the clothes, would you recommend testing? Thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
No I would definitely not recommend testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anal Warts After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Vaginal Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.