Hepatitis C testing

I touched blood on a countertop back after a customer left and had wiped it off with a napkin with hand sanitizer on it in February and freaked out because I had a small cut on my hand (from dry skin, the top skin was still there)... it didn't seem open at all from what I remembered but then in the back in my head I thought "oh no" and I went and tested about a month later and came back with a negative result. I was ok till I went to websites and saw that I had to wait longer for a result. So I went back and was tested about 19 weeks (a day before it was considered 19 weeks). It all came back negative. Do I need to test anymore after this situation? Was there even a reason to test at all? My sister who had taken a Hepatitis C/HIV class for her work says it has to be a large open wound, not a small cut on my finger.

I think it was okay to test to be conservative, but would have advised that the risk was extremely low. You are all set...I would not follow this up any further.

fourth time and never got the answer hep b test
## VERY IMPORTANT ## SHORT QUESTION , WAITING PLEASEE