|fourth time and never got the answer hep b test
Aug 1, 2010
90 days (13 weeks )post my protected sex exposure with an escort in china which took a long time to be done (2 hours )all acts were protected so today i tested negative( HBsAG ) can i move on and forget about it ?? please i need ur advice
| Response from Dr. McGovern
So sorry you haven't received an answer yet....
Symptoms from HBV usually occur within around 90 days (or somewhat longer) but the virus (HBsAg) usually appears by 4 weeks (with a range of up to 9 weeks)....
So you can put this behind you...Take a deep breath...
I also would consider getting a hepatitis B vaccine for protection in the future - safe and very effective!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.