Aug 1, 2010
Hello, Can you catch HCV if you touch clothes (with dried infected blood on it) with an open wound? The dried blood was there about two days and not a substantial quantity.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would strongly doubt transmission and would not recommend testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.