Aug 1, 2010
Hello, Can you catch HCV if you touch clothes (with dried infected blood on it) with an open wound? The dried blood was there about two days and not a substantial quantity.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would strongly doubt transmission and would not recommend testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Anal Warts After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Dizziness After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.