|HELPPPP PLZZ --->>>: Diabetic Test Strip and HCV risks ?
Aug 1, 2010
Recently I Used Glucose meter which has been previously used by my brother . I carelessly did not change the strip. He has HEP C .
But i used fresh needle and But i did use it after some hours after my brother used it.
I did not find any visible blood on strip before using . Should i be concerned ? DO you recommend testing ? I am very worried . Help me .
We don't share razors and brushes .
Response from Dr. McGovern
The most important issue is that you changed the needle. Thus I would not recommend any HCV testing.
my dad has stage 4 cirrhosis and i'm scared???
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Vinegar And Water For Bacterial Vaginosis
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- Topical Cream For Shingles And Nerve Pain
- How To Tell Partner You Have Chlamydia?
- Symptoms Of Gonorrhea In Gay Men
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.