Fist fight

hi doctor, you see i got in a fight with this person and that person may have a had a possible drop or two of his blood into my open wound on my thumb. The wound was not deep it was rather surperficial but still there was some blood there. I know that he has no history of any STD but had jaundice when he was a child. After the fight i just washed the area (water only) and put on some antibiotic cream. i am wondering should i be worried of a possible risk of catching a STD or any kind of hepatitis.

With hepatitis viruses, it is very rare to read about any cases of transmission through trauma as you describe. There is one case of HCV transmission through trauma, but the exposure to blood was much greater than you describe. I would not personally recommend testing for hepatitis viruses with a superficial wound especially since the blood exposure sounds so minimal.

Does Hep C live on plastic material
HELPPPP PLZZ --->>>: Diabetic Test Strip and HCV risks ?