Jul 22, 2010
Do I need a further blood test if my total core antobody is positive, surface antigen is negative and surface antibody is positive.Does it possibility to be still infectious with hep b?
Response from Dr. McGovern
These results are consistent with past infection that you have cleared. You don't have to worry about passing the infection on to others.
? GENERIC ENTERCAVIR BY RANBAXY
Does Hep C live on plastic material
- Percentage Of Hiv Tests In The Window Period
- How Long Does Hiv Survive On Surfaces?
- Is Acne A Sign Of Hiv?
- What's The Difference Between Vaginosis And Vaginitis?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Happens When You Have Mouth Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.