? GENERIC ENTERCAVIR BY RANBAXY

I write to confirm if you are aware of the approval given to ranbaxy by an indian court. I want to know if it is true and when most developing countries can have access to the drug. I have been on the original entercavir for 5 months and must confess it draining my pocket.I have no end time in site even though my DNA is undetectable.Sometimes am tempted to stop but kept struggling on. Pls is there no recent drug improvement that will give specific treatment time or manufacturers are more concern about their gain and less with the pain we go through Thanks Dennis

All I know is from what has been noted on the internet back in March. I am sorry I can't be of more assistance.

confuse with liver result
hepatitis serelogy