Jul 21, 2010
what does hep B surfaces Ab mean? anti-hbs level 0.00-0.99> 0.99 what does that mean. my husband was diagnosed oh hep b. what is the treatment? how long does people with hep b lives?how serious is hep b, either acute or chronic?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Anti-HB surface antibodies are present in patients with prior vaccination or in patients who naturally cleared the virus.
I would get more information from your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Skin Lesion On Hand Of Aids Patient With Kaposi's Sarcoma
- Can Hepatitis B Vaccination Cause A False Positive Hepatitis C Test?
- What Do Hiv Lesions Feel Like?
- Am Iallowed To Work In Hospital With Hepatitis B
- Urine Samples Precautions Hiv
- Must Hiv Enter A Person's Bloodstream In Order To Infect The Person
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.