Cured and thankful

Dear Dr. McGovern:

I don't have any questions. I just would like to say thank you for all your great support in the past. My husband was co-infected (HIV/HCV) and last year he underwent Hep C treatment (genotype 1, very high viral load). I'm excited to inform you that now, more than six months post treatment, his HCV virus is still undetectable! Yes, miracles do happen! He's feeling better than ever and his fatigue is completely gone, not to mention that his liver is in great shape.

Thank you so much for patiently answering all my questions in the past. Your answers gave us the confidence that everything was going to be OK. We love you!!!

How wonderful it is to read this encouraging posting at this late hour.

Your husband's success story is a tribute to his perseverance to the medications. Please congratulate him on his great outcome.

I am confident that more and more patients will have similar results once we get access to additional medications for HCV infection in the near future. All patients should be encouraged by the extensive drug pipeline that is being developed...

Supplements with HIV & HEPATITIS B
HepB & HIV Baraclude/Truvada/Isentress