dejected , ITS HELL :***** "" ONLY YOU CAN HELP "" ***** : Can it be fasle positive PCR?

( Its a long post please help me , i have not to talk about it , Believe me i am not obsessing ) I have already posted my question here and got your reply thanks. But Now things are changed . Please help me again, In my country I have none to talk about HCV.

My pcr result says HCV RNA DETECTED on 28th day of my exposure.

Recently i was worried about exposure of HCV , I posted the exposure. You said HCV cannot come this way . Again i will say shorly. (Some say i am obsessing .. Really not In india these things used to happen ) I went to lab for blood test. There they reuse the slide , which is used for taking the blood . I came to know from technician there they used to wash the slide only in Running water. They don't even use chemicals. I was really shocked. While I went to lab , they pricked my finger with FRESH syringe ( I saw them opening new one ) and made me touch the plate for one second with pinprick bleeding to get blood on that plate.

But when i touched plate was very dry and no stains of blood was there.

I My HCV AB is negative and Liver function tests was normal.

Can this cause me HCV , Just touching the reusable slide ( washed by water )with pinprick blood on hand for one second .

And one more thing about my testing . I gave the test to a lab and on fourth day i called them for result. They said that they are going to run the PCR test . But After 3 Hours they called me and said the results .

Can this test be done in just 3 hours ?

Please help me. I am very sacared. Can this reuslt be false positive.

I had soar throat recently.

Please Help me .Thanks in advance.

False positive testing can occur depending on the quality of the laboratories testing procedures.

Since you were HCV antibody negative, you have a few months to figure this out. We never treat acute HCV right away because up to about 40 percent clear the virus on their own.

I also would still doubt that touching a glass plate was a route for infection.

I would get a quantitative HCV test to see the results. You have obtained a qualitative test.

Fatty liver and HBV !
Vaccination against HAV and HBV under therapy (Isentress and Truvada)