Jul 7, 2010
Can you catch Hep C from someone that has a open sore - that has possible oozing, if they hug you and it touches your skin?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
HCV transmission requires blood to blood contact. Your skin is a protective organ.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Pap Test Show Signs Of An Std?
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Symptoms Of An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.