hepa b infection

Dear Madam,

I have a friend which unknowned to him how he get the hepa b virus. Due to our closeness sometimes i used to forgot the precautions. The latest happened i used his razors, eaten his left over chocolates and share foods, where I have mouth sore/wounded gums. What is the risk that i get the same infection by this means. To tell you I am afraid because I should be healthy to work, my nature of my job is abroad. Please give me idea. I read saliva does not transmit HBV but what if its accidentally went through sharing foods and intake by person with wounded mouth. Please let me know what is the risk?

I read other forum but i just want to be specific with my case. Kindly give me copy on email below. Your reply is very important to me.

Thank you, Mohd. Navid

If you are living in the same house, the first thing I am going to recommend is to get immunized against hepatitis B. The vaccine is excellent.

I do not recommend sharing razors because there is some risk that blood could be on the razor. HBV is not spread through casual contact or sharing utensils or food.

Anti-HBC IgM, Anti-HBC IgG, ALT, AST
pls pls pls answer my Q , . may GOD blesss you always IT IS SHORT AND SMALL BUT WILL HELP ME A LOT PLZ DOC BARBARA :)