|Anti-HBC IgM, Anti-HBC IgG, ALT, AST
Jul 4, 2010
Please interpret this data: I'm afraid to give it to our company physician
Anti-HBc IgM 0.038 Anti-HBC IgG 0.007 ALT 71 HI Reference Interval 30-65 (units: U/L) AST 38 HI Reference Interval 13-37 (units: U/L)
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your liver function tests are minimally elevated....
You have given me your hepatitis B IgM and IgG tests but without any reference range to tell whether they are reactive or not. Look on your test results since they will probably indicate "non-reactive"....
Hep C worries
hepa b infection
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Condom Slipped
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Unprotected Vaginal Sex
- Vaginal Fluid How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- How Do You Know If You Have Anal Cancer?
- Hpv After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.