Hep C worries

Hi Dr.! I posted a question a week ago that was answered on June 20 regarding my wife who is a dental hygienist. I want to thank you for answering the question. I really appreciate your time. I have a few other questions regarding hep C/HIV. With my wife being a hygienist, what are the chances of her tracking blood/aerosol droplets into the house from her shoes or scrubs, thus causing contamination in the house and potentially infecting me or herself. One of her offices requires her to purchase her own labcoat and she has to bring it home to launder it. Is there any similar chances of infection from that? She brings it home in a paper bag and has to go through the house into the garage with it. I keep worrying that particles of blood or opim might get on the walls, carpet or flooring creating an exposure risk. I don't even want to walk barefoot in the house fearing that if I have athletes foot i might get something in a cut. I also lysol and bleach the shower everytime before I use it fearing something she might of tracked in the house "aerosols/blood" from her patients might be in there. I also fear my dogs might brush against her on her way in and get something on them thus cross contaminating the house or one of us... I'm sorry for the long question list and definately suffer from ocd/phobias. Am I paranoid or making reasonable sense and is there a risk? Thankyou for your time and help!!!

I would not worry about aerosols from a lab coat tracking into the house....

how often test?
Anti-HBC IgM, Anti-HBC IgG, ALT, AST