|hiv hipatitis b,c
Jul 4, 2010
can you get hepatitis b,c from environmental surfaces for example i bought a candy in a store and while i was eating the candy my inner lips, were the mucus membranes are touched the external part of the candy wrapper that could have been touched by other people that may had a cut on their finger do you think i am in any risk for hip b,c exposure
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hep B... Am I at risk
can HCV shorten HIV incubation period?
- Chances Of Hiv From Quick Penetration And Pulling Out
- Transmission Methods Of Hiv Aids Std
- Can You Be A Carrier Of Hiv But Not Suffer From It?
- Can Magnesium Help Heal Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Hepatitis C And White Blood Cell Count
- Will You Contract Hiv By Having Sex With An Hiv Negative Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.