|hiv hipatitis b,c
Jul 4, 2010
can you get hepatitis b,c from environmental surfaces for example i bought a candy in a store and while i was eating the candy my inner lips, were the mucus membranes are touched the external part of the candy wrapper that could have been touched by other people that may had a cut on their finger do you think i am in any risk for hip b,c exposure
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hep B... Am I at risk
can HCV shorten HIV incubation period?
- Testing Negative For 5 Years For Hiv
- Chances Of Getting Hiv After One Sex Encounter
- Using Soap As A Lubricant With Condoms And Hiv Risk
- Will Gonorrhea Go Away After You Get A Shot?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
- What Is The Difference Between Shingles And Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.