|Hep B... Am I at risk
Jul 4, 2010
I just found out my partner was diagnosed with HepB. I have been vacinated probably in the last 10 years for Hep A, B and possibly C. Am I still at risk for contracting it from him?
Response from Dr. McGovern
For partners, I recommend testing your hepatitis B surface antibody to be certain that your antibodies are still at protective levels. If not, you should get a booster.
There is no vaccine for hepatitis C.
Hepatitis A is spread through contaminated food and water.
hiv hipatitis b,c
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.