|reactive hep C
Jun 30, 2010
I had blood test for Hep C and it came out "reactive" What does it mean and are trere any implications if a dentist has hep C reactive? Please answer my querry. Regards
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If you have no risk factors for HCV, then a RIBA test should be done to confirm this. If you do have risk factors, then I would check to see if you have viremia (virus in your blood) by checking a PCR test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Bloody Nose After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.