Hep B Oral sex - Vaccine. Please Help me!

Hi Doctor: First of all, sorry for my English, its not my first language.... Please Doctor I need your help. About 8 months ago I did the mistake of my life, I was drunk and I let a travesty practice on me oral sex without protection. It was for about 8 min. Nothing else. It was the first and the last time I did that. 2 days after that I went to two urologist and both told me there was nothing to worry about. I told them it was a prostitute because that was what I think by that time. About 1 month from that i couldn't resist the stress and I went to an expert in transmission diseases. She send me to do and Elisa and VDRL test, both came out negative, thank god. She told me there was no second test necessary. It has been 7 months since the test and in my shoulder-arm it appear a yellow hematoma, and another one is appearing in my chest. Im worried about hep B. I was vaccinated when I was 10-11 years old and that's what i told the doctor so she didn't test me for that disease. Please, can you help me?. 1 .- Do you think I have hep b?. 2.- If i was vaccinated should I be worried?. 3.- I've heard VDRL shows if there is Hepatitis too, is that true?. 4.- You dont know how great are you for helping people.

Thanks

I agree that I would NOT pursue any more testing for the risk you describe.

p.m.l.and recovery
how can you catch hepatitis?