|hep B Surface Ab
Jun 30, 2010
what is this result mean hep B Surface Ab 49.7 IU/L pls let me kno thanks.
Response from Dr. McGovern
It means you are protected from hepatitis B infection. I can't tell if it is from natural infection that you cleared or whether it is from prior vaccination. Only further testing can tell the difference between the two (eg, testing for hepatitis B core antibody)
Hepatitis C Concerns
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.