|hep B Surface Ab
Jun 30, 2010
what is this result mean hep B Surface Ab 49.7 IU/L pls let me kno thanks.
Response from Dr. McGovern
It means you are protected from hepatitis B infection. I can't tell if it is from natural infection that you cleared or whether it is from prior vaccination. Only further testing can tell the difference between the two (eg, testing for hepatitis B core antibody)
Hepatitis C Concerns
- Can You Get Hep C From Sharing A Joint?
- What Does Herpes On The Vagina Look Like?
- What Does Bacterial Vaginosis Look Like?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Uv Light For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.