what does it means?
Jun 30, 2010
Non reactive-HBsAg,anti-HBs and HBeAg.....Reactive-Anti HBe,Anti-HBcIgG,Anti-HBc Igm
Response from Dr. McGovern
If your hepatitis B core IgM is reactive, you have recently been infected with hepatitis B. However, if your HB surface antigen is now now reactive, you are clearing the virus. You will need to discuss this further with your physician in order to determine your risk factor for infection and testing for any other infections.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.