What is normal range of HBV DNA

good day dra! last april 2009 my dna test was 110 million with hbsag & hbeag positive.every 3 mos i undergo Dna test & i am taking entecavir for almost 1 1/2 years but the previous one test last may 2010 my dna level was 2,033 iu/l.my question is it is already in normal?if not what is the normal value of hbv dna?. there is posibilities that my hbsag & hbeag will become negative? im waiting for your speedy response. thank you so much for your time.god bless

Your goal is complete viral suppression and you want to keep it that way. As long as virus is detected you are at risk for liver disease and you are also at risk for drug resistance. So it is important to continue entecavir, which is a great drug for HBV.

The duration of your treatment once you become suppressed will depend on your HBeAg status.

HCV transmission
another hepatitis vaccine in what year ?