|HIV and HBsAg are the same?
Jun 30, 2010
If im non reactive in HBsAg, does it means also that im non reactive in HIV?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No these are completely different tests...
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Where Does Chlamydia Originate?
- What Treatments Can You Get For Hpv In Your Mouth?
- What Can I Do To Ease The Pain From Genital Herpes?
- What Can Happen If Hpv Goes Untreated?
- Topical Home Remedies For Genital Herpes Sores
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.