FOLLW UP PLZZZZZ : dying due to worries , Concerned , Sleepless , OCD, restless ... NEED HELP PLEASE ( U can help me )

Thanks for the answer given for my fears. I have one doubt for the recent answer. Thanks for your answer On For my previous Question -->( dying due to worries , Concerned , Sleepless , OCD, restless ... NEED HELP PLEASE ( U can help me ).)

I went to a clinical lab. I touched the Glass plate , made contact with my finger ( with pin prick bleeding )on unsterilized glass plate ( which was washed by only running water and dried ) . I touched glass with my pinprick bleeding finger for 2 seconds .

Doesn't it make the potential blood exposure ? if some one who used the same glass plate before me had HCV+ and then plate was just washed only in water and dried . then i touched with pinprick bleeding on finger , does it make a risk ? IS there risk of getting Infected ?

( I have much fear of HCV ,You have already said you wont recommend testing , The fact that HCV can remain infective for 4 days made me ask this question )

Again thanks for taking time for answering the question .

If you have significant fear despite reassurances, it may be best to get a simple blood test. However, I would not recommend testing.

Hep C from scratch
what does "Hep A Ab Positive f reference range/negative mean?