REE: dying due to worries , Concerned , Sleepless , OCD, restless ... NEED HELP PLEASE ( U can help me )

( Posting second time , very worried Please) I am from US , Now i am on tour to india .

Here i underwent Blood test .

I thought they would Follow the safety precautions But they did not . I would say you the scenario please say me the risk factors .

While having Blood test they picked my finger with hand to get a drop of blood on glass plate .I thought that they would sterilize or used new glass plate . Later after giving blood i asked the worker there about the glass plate . He said that the plate will be washed and dried . I was shocked on hearing this and asked him about bleaching and autoclave . He said they don't do that for the small glass plates. He was ignorant about hep c . I advised him to use bleach and hot water and returned very stressed and worried.

One thing was sure . When i touched the plate it was dry and form the things worker said there , it was dry for atleast 12 hours ( I was first to use that plate on that day ) . I am very much worried , if someone with hep c has used this plate about 12 hours before and it was cleaned by water . then i dabbed my pinprick on plate plate to give a drop of blood.

IS infection possible ?

I regret , i could have asked details about the glass plate before testing .Thank God they used fresh syringe to pick my finger .

I took baseline testing for hep C . And i am Vaccinated for Hep b and checked the immune status of hep b . I am immune to hep B form the test result .

I am sleepless due to the things happened.

IS HCV infection possible ?

I would not consider this a risk factor for HCV transmission and would not recommend testing.

cirrhosis
hepatitis test result