am i infected, question from pakistan, pls doc do answer,thanx

dear doc, you are not answering my question because i am from pakistan, i am so sorry if i sound harsh, i apologise.please answer my question as this is third time am asking and dont find an answer in archieve, pls do answer. i went to the barber for shave, got a small cut from the blade, he said he used a new blade,while shaving he also had a small cut/scratch on his hand a day old that was'nt bleeding and was invisible to me when i observed it .during the shave i saw him touching his scrach and then touching my small cut.i later found he is hep b+ve, i have heard virus can stay alive for 7 days out of the body. i dont know his hiv status.after two weaks of this incident i got tested for hep b/c and hiv, came back negitive.i am highly stressed and checking everyday if u have answered my post. 1) can hiv or hep be transmitted like this? 2) any further testing is required?

since then i also got 2 doses of hep b vaccine but first dose was after 14 days of this incident.

pls pls pls do answer this time, anxiously waiting. may GOD blesss you always

I am sorry you have been asking your question several times. I receive hundreds of questions from all over the world and can only answer a small portion of these good questions. But thank you for your patience.

I am not concerned about the incident you describe.

I think getting a HBV vaccine is good practice....It is very effective so it is very worthwhile.

I would not pursue any further testing.

I hope this is of some help.

Risk of coinfection
Medical student afraid of HCV and testing