Risk of coinfection

Hi Doc! I'm a 23 y/o gay man in Venezuela. I had unprotected receptive oral sex w/ejaculation in Sep 09. I am a bottom but I NEVER had unprotected receptive anal sex. I devoleped a chronic sore throat 2 weeks later that lasted several months. My ENT said it is GERD. Also, I have gum disease :S. And my right tonsilin has somthing like a scar. I got tested for HIV on 3 weeks, 6 weeks, 4 months and 6 months and all came back negative... (Rapid tests: Determine HIV 1/2) I know I should get over this. But... here is the thing:

Back in Dec09 I have a complete blood test and my transaminases and proteins level in blood were a little high, I was going to a psychiatrist trying to deal with my depression and anxiety about getting HIV and he order some exams. I had HepA back in 2006 with a bad combination with Dengue Fever (very common in my country). So I was thinking, maybe I haven't serocoverted because I have HepC :S As I told you I never had unprotected anal sex and I always checked the condoms and they never broke. But sometimes I have bled because I had problems with hemorrhoids. I am scared to death because like a month ago I feel like swollen lymph in my armpits and my groin. Well actually, just the pain because I cannnot touch them. Even a friend's mother- who is a doctor- check my armpits and she did not detect swollen lymph nodes.

To summarize 1. Do I was on Hep C risk? I am not sure but I think that in my country the prevalence of Hep C is lower than in the States. 2. Do you think is necessary to get tested for Hep C? When my psy looked the test he told it was probably related to my past with Hep A and I am think that sex is not a efficent way of transmision. 3. Do you think I have to get an HIV test AGAIN? I am really sick of it and really anxious. I stop the counselling because I did not get along with the doc and I think it was unproductive. I stop having sex and I am just want to go on with my life. 4. In your experience, have you ever watch an episode of late seroconversion? If yes, how many and for what reasons? If you remember of course!

Thank you so much for your response and I really admire the work that you and your fellow docs are doing here.

Good Luck

Your HIV testing is complete.

You could always get a baseline HCV test if you are concerned. There have been outbreaks of HCV among MSM associated with rectal trauma and with other sexually transmitted diseases. I suspect your test will be reassuring to you and may relieve your anxiety.

HIV+HEPATITIS B AND CIRRHOSIS
am i infected, question from pakistan, pls doc do answer,thanx