Hep C risk

My wife is a dental hygienist and I was wanting to know if there is any risk from a couple of scenaios. She doesnt wear a hair net because the office doesn't provide them because its not an OSHA requirement. When she comes home she showers. Whats the risk of the shower area becoming contaminated and one of us catching Hep C or HIV? Whats the risk of her getting any disease because of the possibility of droplets running into her ees while washing her hair? This has me all nervous. Please help. Thanks!

It is understandable that you are concerned about your wife's health. However, If HCV was that easy to transmit, we would all be positive.

HCV is transmitted mainly through blood to blood exposure like sharing needles or having unsafe sex.

hbsag reactive but after a year became non reactive
HIV+HEPATITIS B AND CIRRHOSIS