Hepatitis B transmission
Jun 13, 2010
Can you catch hepatitis B if your vagina or recum rubs or touches part of a toilet seat where there may be dried urine, etc. that was not cleaned off on the toilet but was not visible?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No. This is not considered a mode of transmission.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
- Can You Get Herpes If You Use A Condom?
- Current Events On Std's
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.