|hepititis A AB
Jun 13, 2010
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You were probably exposed to hepatitis A or received a vaccine for hepatitis A in the past. The other tests are negative. You will need further follow-up with your employee health service.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Secretions How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Massage?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting AIDS From Oral Sex Hooker?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Topping Without Condom?
- What Is The Risk Of Sucking Penis?
- Are Oral Ulcers An Early Sign Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.