|hepititis A AB
Jun 13, 2010
Response from Dr. McGovern
You were probably exposed to hepatitis A or received a vaccine for hepatitis A in the past. The other tests are negative. You will need further follow-up with your employee health service.
hepatitis b test
hep b core ab igm-postive-- had hep vaccine
- Flu Symptoms After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Antibiotics Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Can I Get Genital Warts From A Razor?
- Can You Get Genital Herpes From A Cold Sore?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.