|hepititis A AB
Jun 13, 2010
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You were probably exposed to hepatitis A or received a vaccine for hepatitis A in the past. The other tests are negative. You will need further follow-up with your employee health service.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Flaky Skin After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Amoxicillin To Treat Vaginal Infections
- Are Pimples A Sign Of A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.