|hepatitis b test
Jun 13, 2010
i was tested at 16 weeks after having sex with a woman for hep b and the results were negative. would you say these results are conclusive? i've had 2 rounds of symptoms that last for about a week and go away and show up when i drink alcohol.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B surface antigen usually appears 1 to 10 weeks after exposure in patients who are infected so if your test included this specific parameter I think your evaluation is complete.
hepa profile result
hepititis A AB
- How Long Do Glands Stay Swollen When Infected With Hiv?
- Can You Work In The Food Industry If You Have Hiv?
- How Long Does It Take For Elavil To Eliminate Neuropathy?
- Can The Use Of Lubricants Containing Nonoxynol-9 Further Reduce Hiv Risk?
- Hiv Sore Throat Symptoms
- Are Boil-like Pimples On The Stomach A Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.