|hepatitis b test
Jun 13, 2010
i was tested at 16 weeks after having sex with a woman for hep b and the results were negative. would you say these results are conclusive? i've had 2 rounds of symptoms that last for about a week and go away and show up when i drink alcohol.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B surface antigen usually appears 1 to 10 weeks after exposure in patients who are infected so if your test included this specific parameter I think your evaluation is complete.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rash After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Are Painful Swollen Lymph Nodes In Back Of Head Sign Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.