|hepa profile result
Jun 4, 2010
here are the result of my hepa profile:whats the meaning of reactive result & the non-recative results...please help me... anti HAV IgG- reactive result 0.08 anti Hbs-reactive result 28.5 anti HCV,HbsAg,anti HAV IgM,anti HBc IgM &antiHBe2-are all non reactivenonreactive
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You either were vaccinated against hepatitis A or you had the infection in the past. Either way...you are protected from infection and hepatitis A does NOT cause chronic liver disease.
Your hepatitis B surface antibody (anti HBs) is reactive but nothing else is....that means you are protected by a prior vaccination series.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Cervical Cancer Symptoms After Surgery
- Do Most People Know They Have An Std?
- How Do I Get Rid Of Genital Warts In The Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.