|Hepatitis Bs carrier negative of hepa Be antigent
May 31, 2010
kindly expalin to me about im positive of hepa Bs antigent negative of hepa Be antigent and im inactive carrier
Response from Dr. McGovern
Anyone who has Hepatitis B surface antigen has chronic infection. Whether it is active or not is determined ONLY by the presence or absence of HBV DNA in your blood.
Some people confuse this with whether the hepatitis E antigen is reactive or not. This is incorrect. You can have liver disease and active viral replication in your blood and still be hepatitis B e antigen negative.
You will need a HBV DNA to determine whether you have virus in your blood or not.
HIV + Hepatitis B
Hep B Treatment with Viread (1 year and Counting....)
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
- Does Gonorrhea Cause Cervical Cancer?
- Tingling Sensation Penis Sexually Transmitted Disease
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.