Am I any risk to others after 72 weeks of SVR?

I was told when I started the treatment of peg-interferon & ribavirin that if I went undetectable within 4 weeks (preferably) on meds and stayed that way for the remaining 44 weeks of treatment AND stayed undetectable six months after stopping treatment (SVR - sustained virological response) that I could not transmit the virus to another but would always be at risk of catching it again. Could you elaborate at all and confirm or refute these statements doctor? Thanks.

Congratulations of being cured of hepatitis C!

Completely agree that once you have attained virologic clearance off treatment you are considered "cured".

You will not transmit virus to others now...

Yes, you can easily get infected since prior infection does not protect you from reinfection.

ALT levels
how to interpret this result?