|right upper quadrant pain?
May 25, 2010
A symptom of hep c is right upper quadrant pain. Would this pain present below the rib cage or would you feel the pain in the ribs itself? I am having intermittent pains but usually with movement and it feels like in the right rib cage. When I palpate upper quadrant there is no tenderness or discomfort just with movement. Thanks
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Your symptoms of pain with movement point me away from the liver as a probable cause. You should check in with your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Right Side Rib Cage Sharp Pain Hepatitis
- Rectal Bleeding After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.