|Hep b and accelerated hep b
May 25, 2010
I already had my first dose of the regular hep B shot but I was told i neede the accelerated version. Is it okay to the take the acelerated version of the Hep B one month later even though I already took the first dose of hep B regular?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I am not aware of dosing differences - only scheduling differences.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Chlamydia?
- How Long Do Hep C Symptoms Take To Occur?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.