|Hep b and accelerated hep b
May 25, 2010
I already had my first dose of the regular hep B shot but I was told i neede the accelerated version. Is it okay to the take the acelerated version of the Hep B one month later even though I already took the first dose of hep B regular?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I am not aware of dosing differences - only scheduling differences.
Treatment in 2002
right upper quadrant pain?
- Is Fatigue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of HIV?
- Black Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- What Does A Lot Of Clear Vaginal Discharge Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.