My toddler

I was diagnosed with HIV in 2006, I contunie to take my meds daily. The problem is that prior to me being diagnosed with HIV, I had began to get boils on my buttocks. After having my baby and her taking the meds the first six weeks plus being tested 4 times since birth and no sign of the disease, she recently began to get small boils on her behind, I took her to the Dr and they perscribed Bactroban 3x a day for 7 days. well since using the cream I began to notice a hard lump on her behind in another area even after using the cream. There is no bump or anything in the spot, but it feels hard. I am sooooooooooooooooooooo scared because is this is the same things that happen to me when i was diagnosed do you really think that this could be a sign of the same thing, i just wanna get an idea so when I take her to the Dr. I won't have to go throughthe same shock I did when they told me about myself. please help i am soooooo scarred for my baby she is 19 months old

Please direct your HIV questions to the HIV forum. I will say however, that I strongly doubt that your baby has HIV...Put that thought out of your head.

Platelets 18
Chances of HBV transmission receieving oral sex