Platelets 18

I was in the 4th week of pegasys/ribavirin & was told to stop due to my platelets dropping to 18. I need to have a tooth pulled & thats been put on hold until things improve. I don't see my doc again for 2 weeks though so my question is now that treatment has been stopped will my platelets right themselves? I know they weren't great before the treatment started & was concerned about it being too late to treat as I've tried before unsuccessfully & was reluctant to try again. Is there anything I can do to help them rise? I'm guessing its nothing to worry about or they wouldn't be waiting two weeks to see me but would appreciate any information you can share. Thank you very much

Yes I fully expect them to rise again now that you are off therapy.

not high cd 4 whit haart
My toddler