|not high cd 4 whit haart
May 19, 2010
e begin terapy two years ago whit 250 cd 4, i take efavirenz , lamivudina, abacavir...alwasys no viralod, undect...cd 4 grow up 320 270 300 370 270 300 . they don t grow up high , my doctor want change efavirenz whit reyataz..what do you advice...
Response from Dr. McGovern
Some patients don't have a large increase in T cells if they are over 50 years old. Another cause I have seen is if you have liver disease also. Your CD4 gain may be slower than others. I would be certain to ask if you have been checked for HBV and HCV.
im so confused
- Is It Almost Impossible For A Man To Get Hiv From A Woman?
- How Long Can The Hiv Virus Live In Extreme Temperature?
- Symptoms Of 3rd Stage Hiv
- Why Can't You Have Sex After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.